Are you thinking about starting a pension in France?
By Amanda Johnson
This article is published on: 15th July 2014
I have been working in France for several years and feel I should now be looking at long terms plans & pensions, but don’t know where to start. Can you help me?
There are many people who, like myself, have come to France to work. Once your business is established it is sensible to start to think about your longer terms financial goals:
- At what age would I lie to retire or reduce the number of hours I am working?
- What UK pension can I expect to receive bearing in mind I am no longer paying National Insurance contributions?
- What can I do with any private UK pension pots I have from my time working in the UK?
- How much income do I think I will need once I retire in France?
- What can I do to maximise my income & minimise my tax when I retire?
A free financial consultation will allow us to cover all of the above questions and look at options based on your personal circumstances, which will allow you to best plan ahead. Several small decisions now, can make a great difference to your future quality of life.
There are no consulting fees for providing you with advice or ongoing service. Our Client Charter outlines how we work and what you can expect from us. Please do not hesitate to ask for a copy of this.
Whether you want to register for our newsletter, attend one of our road shows or speak to me directly, please call or email me on the contacts below & I will be glad to help you. We do not charge for reviews, reports or recommendations we provide.