Tel: +34 93 665 8596 |


Building & Contents Insurance with Intasure

Our property insurance is designed specifically for expatriates and owners of holiday homes. You get comprehensive cover underwritten by one of the worlds leading insurers, Norwich Union, that includes essential features such as cover during letting and protection when your property is unoccupied.

The policy also covers loss of rent as well as emergency travel and temporary accommodation in the event of a major claim. Intasure’s documentation is entirely in English and all claims and enquiries are reported to and resolved by a UK-based English speaking support team.

For a quick quote or to arrange immediate cover visit the Intasure website and benefit from up to 40% risk related discount.

Cover is available for expatriates in Spain and Portugal. As well as for owners of holiday homes in Spain, France, UK, Portugal, Italy, Greece, and the Republic of Ireland.