- If you submitted it online and you have paid too much tax or exactly what is owed you will receive your statement between 25th July and 5th August.
- If you submitted by post and you have paid too much tax you will get your statement between 29th July and 31st August;
- If you submitted your tax return by post but you have paid exactly the right amount of tax you will get your statement between 2nd August and 31st August;
- If you submitted online but there is still tax to pay you will get your statement between 29th July and 5th August,
- If you submitted on paper and there is tax for you to pay you will get your statement between 5th August and 26th August.
If you have paid too much tax you should get the reimbursement around these periods. If you have tax to pay it should be taken from your bank account automatically. If not you have until 20th September to pay online. The money won’t be taken out of your account until 26th September. If you owe more than €300 tax, this amount will be taken in four payments between 26th September and 27th December 2022. If the amount due is less than or equal to €300 then this amount will be taken out in one payment on 26th September. Please remember that during September the 9th instalment of your monthly payment of income tax will be taken on 15th September, so you may have two tax payments in September (and in the following months if you owe more than €300).