Le Tour de Finance Heads to Spain
By Spectrum IFA
This article is published on: 10th October 2013
Following the recent success in Italy and France, Le Tour de Finance is heading to Spain. The Spectrum IFA Group in collaboration with Currencies Direct are proud to announce the Spanish leg of the Tour that begins on Tuesday 15th October in Barcelona before moving on to the Costa Blanca, Almeria and the Costa del Sol.
Le Tour de Finance brings professional experts in expat finance, in Spain, closer to you in an open, friendly and professional manner.
The following professionals will be speaking over the course of the week:
- Currencies Direct – Currency Transfer specialists
- The Spectrum IFA Group – Independent Financial Advisers
- Prudential International – Spanish Compliant Products
- JP Morgan Asset Management – Investment Managers
- Blackrock – Investment Managers
- Plus Information on Tax changes in Spain
The events will commence at 10.30 and finish at 14.00 with welcome coffee and snacks on arrival, followed by brief presentations, a FREE tapas lunch and then time to chat with the experts and meet other like-minded expat individuals.
- Tuesday 15th October – Barcelona, Sitges
- Wednesday 16th October – Costa Blanca, Javea/Denia
- Thursday 17th October – Almeria, Mojacar
- Friday 18th October – Costa del Sol, Estepona
Register for this FREE event by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 936 658 596